Re: Change styling depending on var value

Dan McCullough wrote:
To add to what Ashley said about $row[3], remember that when you are returning from the db the counter for fields will start at 0 not 1, so if its the 3rd field that will be $row[2]. You might also want to do switch rather then elseif but thats always a good debate.

Thanks, Dan. I had checked that a while ago.

I also tried the same script on a different row, changing the strings in the variables to match the data in the fields - same result, always defaults to the ELSE color.

Cheers --- Phil