Re: securing php pages

From: nitin reddy <chintu.nitin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, November 20, 2009 8:56:39 AM
Subject:  securing php pages

Hi I am a new user of PHP..in my project i have put login forms and i am
able to login successful but the pages after the login can be accessed
directly by typing the address so if any one can help in this matter.

Thank you,

--
Nitin

I'm a PHP noob in general, but I'll throw in my 2 cents:

Every page you want to keep people from accessing if they aren't logged in, needs to check the status of the login.

Here is a link to a login system I used in learning more about setting this up, it may help you to understand better;

http://evolt.org/PHP-Login-System-with-Admin-Features

--

Aaron