need browser auto-form predictable fill-in randomizer addon

I have a form with probably 100+ elements from input, checkbox, select
boxes, textareas, etc. It's extremely tedious to fill these in all the time
and submit while developing/testing.

Anyone know of a plugin to Firefox (or IE for that matter) that will fill in
the fields, select stuff, check stuff, etc. with some modicum of
predictability. Random text only goes so far when debugging as you don't
necessarily know what the field SHOULD contain.

It seems the auto-fill-in plugins I found so far are designed for the
average user and do mostly, name, email, password, address, etc... Stuff the
average user would fill in often.

My form is nothing like that. It's for submitting incidents, and I'm sure
I'm not the only one who makes forms that aren't just user registration or
product order forms.

I found this bookmarklet which is close, but as you see by my comment there,
it isn't all that useful.
http://www.phpied.com/form-auto-fill-bookmarklet/#comment-71802

----
 <http://daevid.com/> Daevid Vincent Says: November
<http://www.phpied.com/form-auto-fill-bookmarklet/#comment-71802> 18th, 2009
at 10:41 pm

This is awesome, however I would like it to be a bit more "predictable".
Could you make it so that any text fields (input,textarea,etc) are the
_name_ of the tag. so if I have:

<input size="30" name="serial_number" type="text" value="">

Then your script would put the string "serial_number" or "Serial Number" or
something in the text box. This way, in debugging, I know what to expect in
that $_POST['serial_number'] value.