Re: Lightweight web server for Windows?

richard wrote:

> I would have recommended Omni HTTPd, but it seems it is no more. Anyone
> know what happened to it?

Funny, how it seems that there aren't so many choices for this in the
Windows world.

> Regardless, I'd recommend buying a server
> (cheap or otherwise) running your target environment, and use that. If
> it's *nix, then you can use WinSCP to interface with it.

I already have a server in the attic that I use for most of my projects
and experimentations. For some other stuff I do I connect to my clients'
servers with VPN, SSH et cetera.

Now I just have an extra little computer that I can use to try out ideas
from the sofa and to make better use my time on my weekly train trip.