Re: PHP httpd debug question

Hi,
I am not getting what are you asking but if you want to run two httpd then
you have to run those on different ports.
For this you can change "Listen 80" to "Listen 2020" from httpd.conf file.
So that one server will run on 80 and other will run on 2020.
you can change 2020 to whatever port you want .. but check if that port is
not already assigned to some other application.

--
Devendra Jadhav
देवेंद्र जाधव