Re: Shoutbox suggestion needed

Thanks for your response, but shoutbox isn't a online exam system. Shoutbox
is a chat-like feature that generally work with ajax. Where you can post
quick messages to website. We'll use it for a quick communication with admin
of system.

Here's what wiki says about Shoutbox http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoutbox.
---
“Talk is cheap. Show me the code” - Linus Torvalds