mail mimedecode with multiple mails in one mbox file

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of difficulty seeing my way through this. I think I'm
on the right path with mimeDecode, but I can't get it to read all of the
emails in an mbox file which contains 100 emails; it only reads the
first.

I've looked over the docs on pear.php.net, but can't seem to find any
way to get the other 99 emails out!

Does anyone know of any way to do this, or have you done something
similar another way? Just to clarify, I won't be connecting to an
external mailbox for this, so it has to be something I can use on a
local mbox file.

Ps, sorry to anyone who thinks bad of me for opening two threads at
once, but they are quite separate, and valid, and contrary to popular
belief, us men *can* actually multitask!

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk