How to create CA certificate with PHP

Hello all,

Using openssl, I can create CA certificate by using the linux command line.

But this thing I want to do using PHP that is I want to add some information
in the openldap regarding a user and also would like to insert his public
key certificate along with the other information.

Can you please suggest any link or documentation on this topic. For your
information I can insert information like user,email,phone,email in openldap
but haven't tried to insert the certificate in openldap yet. The issue is, I
want to make the whole process automated like all user information user will
input in a form and upon clicking submit button all those information along
with his certificate which will be generated then and there will be inserted
in openldap.

Thanks in advance.