To: <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 2:50 PM
Subject: Re:  Should I care about these errors?

OK...point taken.

On a partly related matter, which of the following is "correct" or "Better" ?

echo("Stuff to display...");
or
echo 'Stuff to display...';
or
echo "Stuff to display...";
or
echo('Stuff to display...');

They all produce the same result, and I do understand the difference between single and double quotes, but I'm looking for general principles here. Are there any rules I should follow to help me decide between the choices above?

----- Original Message ----- From: "tedd" <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx>