Re: Re: Create a screenshot of a website

Manuel Lemos wrote:
Hello,

on 10/28/2009 05:24 PM Robert Cummings said the following:
I want to be able to get a screenshot of a given website on the fly.
Can you give me any suggestions.
If you are still looking at solutions for this problem, here you can
find a solution that works on Windows:

http://www.phpclasses.org/win-screenshot

Here is another that works on Linux and any platform that supports
PHP-Gtk:

http://www.phpclasses.org/gtkmozembed-shot
It hurts my eyes to go on the phpclasses website. It's like someone
vomited tabs and links :|

I have no clue why you felt the need to be so aggressive.

If I had called you names or made threats you could call me aggressive. However, I merely stated my opinion.

Anyway, if you are that sensitive to design issues, why don't you
participate in the contest to propose a better design instead of just
complaining against the work that others do to help the PHP community?

You can earn prizes and start helping instead of just putting down what
others do.

As much as would like to do so... I'm currently up to my eyeballs steeped in work and 3 young children.

http://www.phpclasses.org/blog/post/104-Submit-your-site-redesign-proposal-for-the-contest.html

Well there we go... if I had known such a thing existed I would have kept mum on the issue... but here we are... and there you are... and... LOOK A SQUIRREL *points over there*... *runs the other way*.

Anyways, aggression not intended, personal opinion merely provided in a colourful manner.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com