Re: Create a screenshot of a website

Andrea Giammarchi wrote:

 > I see you are being rather obtuse :|

I use system/shell calls without problems if there is the lib I need.
The problem here is that the question was, in my opinion, the classic: how to assign javascript var to php (directly)

Indeed he is trying to find a PHP solution, of course with third parts libraries you can do whatever you want, but this is not the case.

Good suggestion, not applicable since the question was different, so maybe I've been obtuse reading the question ... still good suggestion.

Given the knowledge (or extremely likely probability) of the non-existence of a PHP only solution for generating website thumbnails it follows that my suggestion was absolutely applicable.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com