Re: Spam opinions please

Thanks, and I understand, however I am trying to avoid the captcha if
possible.  They are all or mostly coming from the same IP which is why I
thought this would help.

Gary

"Jonathan Tapicer" <tapicer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
That will work just for one IP, but they could spam you from another
IP. I suggest you add a good captcha to the form and that way you can
avoid spam forever.

Regards,

Jonathan

database 4526 (20091020) __________