Re: Please don't kick me!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Thompson" <philthathril@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "PHP General list" <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 1:47 PM
Subject:  Please don't kick me!

Hi all.

I know this question has been asked a thousand times on the list, but my searches in the archives are not being nice to me. So... please don't kick me.

Currently, we use DOMPDF to generate PDFs from HTML. However, it's no longer maintained and it has a few bugs that we just can no longer live with. What PDF generating software do you use? It does not have to be free, but it must run on linux and may be command line or run through code. Some of the ones I have researched are...

html2pdf
html2ps
html2fpdf
xhtml2pdf
fpdf
tcpdf

You're thoughts would be appreciated. Oh, my preference would be to send HTML/CSS to a script and it just automagically convert to PS/PDF.

Thanks,
~Philip

I've been using ezpdf for many years and I think it is still the best option available.
Ihttp://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/

Best Regards