Re: ip-to-country

SED wrote:
How can I access an index for IP to a country (or a more detailed location)?
I have not yet found a function for that in PHP nor a free to use website
that offers a remote search.

http://www.hostip.info/ is free, provides a database to download and even allows you to query the database via GET. Downside is that it is not very accurate but it is GPL so it is improved by user and visitors of the site.

The most accurate database I have seen so far is the paid database from maxmind.com

--
John
Define: Ubuntard => The drivel this guy spews is inane and forgettable stuff, characterized by comments that treat Ubuntu as if it is the only distribution in existence.