RE: How to bypass (pipe) curl_exec return value directly to a file?

uhm, right, I should have better explain that option ... still, if timelimit is 0, I guess connection timeout matters, maybe I am wrong.

Thanks.

Regards

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010