RE: Newbie: Array of objects iteration

>Correct about my example, although I'm not sure if you get each record as
an array or as an object. Anyway, you can iterate both.

>And if you want to get the column names, I suppose you could use
array_keys() on the first record if you receive an array, or maybe
get_object_vars() if it's an >objecs (note that with this you get an array
with keys and values).

>I've found PDOStatement->getColumnMeta(). There's a big fat warning saying
this is experimental, but you could take a look in case you need more data
on the >columns.

>Hope it helps.

Right now, I have something like this:

foreach ($objRecord as $record)
{
	//we will have a new line.
	$xls_file .="\n";

	foreach ($record as $column=>$value)
	{
		$xls_file .= $value."\t";
	}

}

The only thing I need now, is to put on top, the column names, and I have
myself a xls file. YUpii!!

I just need the column names... I will take a look on those functions you
have mentioned.

Thanks a lot, :)
Márcio