Downflow Booths for Sampling & Dispensing Applications

Dear Sir,

Esco announces the launch of its NEW range of Pharmacon Downflow Booths for Sampling and Dispensing applications.

Downflow Booths provide containment by utilizing high velocity air to capture airborne dust particles. Downflow Booths are versatile devices that can

·                     Be used to control exposure risk to hazardous materials for a wide variety of equipment and processes.

·                     When used correctly, provide Operator Exposure Levels (OEL's) ≤100 micrograms/m3 over an 8 hour Time Weighted Average (TWA).

·                     Enhance cGMP practices.

Downflow booths are used in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and food industries, for operations such as sampling, grinding, dispensing and filling, which generate airborne particles; when processes involve hazardous, toxic or sensitising materials and when operators, adjoining areas require protection from exposure to aerosols of the process materials.

Pharmacon Downflow Booths are premium containment products, designed/built by Esco. Pharmaceutical dispensing, sampling and charging operations are now safer and more efficient with the Esco range of Pharmacon™ Downflow Booths. Harnessing Esco's experience of close to 30 years in clean air and containment equipment design for the pharmaceutical industry, these booths offer dependable performance in compliance with the latest environmental and operator safety standards. These products expand Esco's market reach into the cosmetics, fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other industries, where safety is paramount.

The main features of Esco® Pharmacon Downflow Booths are the following.

·                     Modular Designs : Standard booth width starts at 1.2 m, and can be increased in 0.3 m / 0.5 m increments.

·                     Single, Two Stage or Three Stage HEPA or ULPA Filtration.

·                     Re-Circulatory Airflow or Single Pass Airflow if solvent or hazardous fumes are present in the process (may also require explosion proof electrics).

·                     Optional Cooling Coils to offset heat gains in re-circulatory airflow systems. (Typical heat gains ~10-15°C, dependent on process).

·                     Proven Containment Performance : Verified according to the ISPE Good Practice Guide, Assessing the Particulate Containment Performance of Pharmaceutical Equipment.

We request you to visit the following links for relevant information on our Downflow Booths.

·                     http://escoglobal.com/products/containment-pharma/detail.php?id=DFB

·                     Esco Downflow Booth Literature

·                     Downflow Booth Performance Evaluation

·                     Downflow Booth Questionnaire

·                     Downflow Booth Surrogate Testing

·                     Engineering Controls

We will be pleased to provide further information as and when desired.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times, we remain.

Yours truly,

For ESCO BIOTECH PVT. LTD.,

S. MAHESHWARI

Chief – Customer Support

Esco Biotech Pvt. Ltd.,
101 – 102, Sita Niwas,
Plot No. 94, Road No.1,
Liberty Garden, Malad (W),
Mumbai – 400 064
INDIA
Tel : + 91 22 4073 0202 / 2880 3636 / 3293 3535 / 2889 3535 / 2889 1439 / 2889 1375
Fax : + 91 22 2880 3738 / 2889 3636
E mail : escobiotech@xxxxxxxx

Web : www.escoindia.co.in

Worldwide Headquarters
Esco Micro Pte Ltd, Singapore
Web: www.escoglobal.com

Global Offices: Philadelphia, USA ~ Santiago, Chile ~ Shanghai, China ~ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ~ Mumbai, India ~ Dubai, U.A.E.
Esco ® is recognized as a global player in containment, clean air and laboratory equipment technology. We are highly oriented towards the international marketplace, with distribution in more than 100 countries – and a direct presence in 10 of the key global markets. Esco represents innovation, forward-thinking design, coupled with the tradition of quality since 1978.

Esco 1978 - 2009: Celebrating 31 years of quality, service and tradition.

I Biological Safety Cabinets I Laminar Flow Cabinets I Laboratory Fume Hoods I Ductless Fume Hoods I Cleanroom Equipments I Air Showers I Sampling & Dispensing Booth I Hospital Pharmacy Products I Cytoculture™ Cytotoxic Safety Cabinets I Isoclean Hospital Pharmacy Isolators I IVF Workstations I Lab Animal Research Products I Laboratory Incubators I Laboratory Ovens I PCR Cabinets I PCR Thermal Cyclers I Real Time Thermal Cyclers I Ultralow Freezers I

I Esco on Twitter I Esco on You Tube I Esco Bio Safety Cabinet Micro-Site I

If you would prefer not to receive further messages from us, please send an e-mail : escobiotech@xxxxxxxx