Re: Time Problem: always ten past xx

argh, why do I always stick to the stupid questions :( sorry

Am 06.10.2009 um 10:03 schrieb Mert Oztekin:

You also write the answer

var_dump(strftime("%d.%m.%Y %H:%m",$time));

there are 2 %m  you see? %m is month :)

for minute use %i

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias Laug [mailto:matthias.laug@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 10:53 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Time Problem: always ten past xx

Hey everybody,

I've got a strange problem. Using PHP5.3 on my MacBook.

There is a script, which handles input from user, in this case a date
and time.

So I get for example "10:30" and "06.10.2009". Standard german time
format. Now I try to get the correct timestamp:

$time = strtotime("06.10.2009 10:30");
var_dump($time);
var_dump(strftime("%d.%m.%Y %H:%m",$time));

But the result is as

int 1254817800
string '06.10.2009 10:10' (length=16)

The minutes are always "10", no matter what time I get.

Anyone a clue?

Thanks, Mattes

P.S.: default timezone is set to

date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Berlin');