RE: SWF Manipulation with PHP

AFAIK, you can create snaps from ActionScript, but you cannot save browser rendered plug-in content via PHP
It's more like canvas.toDataURL, it requires to be rendered, unless you don't have InDesign or something similar able to render internally and export as image.

Regards

> Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:52:10 -0300
> From: titiolinkin@xxxxxxxxx
> To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject:  SWF Manipulation with PHP
>
> Hi Folks!
>
> A very long time ago i spend a little bit of my time to find how i can load
> a swf file, load an specific frame of that SWF File and save this like a JPG
> or any other format.
>
> I try the "ming" but it can't load a external swf movie. You only can CREATE
> a swf. I try the libswf too but i not have a success.
>
> Anyone have ANY idea that works?
>

> Regards,
> Igor Escobar
> Systems Analyst & Interface Designer
>
> + http://blog.igorescobar.com
> + http://www.igorescobar.com
> + @igorescobar (twitter)

Keep your friends updated—even when you’re not signed in.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092010