RE: Self-Process php forms or not?

> i agree that it does seem a bit as though Márcio is in such a hurry to
> make
> something work that the tasks of learning and understanding the
> fundamentals
> are being left aside. while that's maybe understandable, it's a bit
> frustrating when we're trying to explain the fundamentals.

Thanks a lot.

Tedd, Tom,
I perfectly understand. I can only apologize.
Unfortunately, I'm really REALLY on a rush.
But as an additional information, I'm marking all this e-mails for latter
reference and study.

>as i said before, a script will execute regardless. but this new script
fragment does nothing except initialize >$erros if $_POST['submit'] is not
set (e.g. if the user requests the page without POSTing the form). i don't
see a >problem. this script also has the three cases i described clearly
separated.
>now, what was your question?

None. I've not properly see the structure that I was in, and according to
that mistake, I've taking wrong conclusions.

But thanks for pointing it out.

Regards and, once again, thanks for your feedback, and I'm really sorry for
not been able to properly learn with your advices. :s
Márcio