Re: A really wacky design decision

I am well aware of the === operator, but I had an uneasy feeling that there was still a
trap.  However when I tried it it worked, so I was going to thank you for your suggestion,
though I find the concept of having separate 'sort of equal' and 'truly equal' operators
decidedly distasteful, but then I discovered that if you have:

	$a = 2260; $b = 226e1; $c = 2.26e3; $d = 2260.0;

and

Granted $c & $d are less likely to be encountered by accident, but if I want to be certain
the two strings match I will have to stick to the (string) cast or use strcmp.  Perhaps we
need a  'really & truly equal' operator ====!

Clancy