RE: Re: WYSIWYG editor to change textarea

I will look at this Yahoo! thanks too. I wanted to throw my 2 cents in here:
TinyMCE was the one I usually recommended yet your experience has been one
of my biggest gripes about it. I would lean to believe that they were
attempting to "Dummy Proof" it and in doing so made it frustrating to use
unless, you learn how to use it the it was meant to be used and not how you
expect it.

Thank you,
Marc Hall
HallMarc Websites