Re: Random Flash Movies

On Sun, 2009-09-20 at 11:30 -0400, Gary wrote:

> A question was posted on another board that the poster wanted random flash
> movies to display as the page is reloaded.  I posted the script below and
> said I thought it could be adapted but that the echo would probably need to
> change. Can someone offer some guidance on this?  Thanks
>
> Gary
>
> <?
> //Chooses a random number
> $num = Rand (1,6);
> //Based on the random number, gives a quote
> switch ($num)
> {
> case 1:
> echo "";
> break;
> case 2:
> echo "";
> break;
> case 3:
> echo "";
> break;
> case 4:
> echo "";
> break;
> case 5:
> echo "";
> break;
> case 6:
> echo "";
> }
> ?>
>

> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4441 (20090919) __________

> http://www.eset.com

Call the movies 1.swf, 2.swf it will make it easier. If not, put them in
an associative array. Then, once the random number has been chosen,
output all the code needed for embedding the Flash player, and in-place
of the movie clip name, put your variable. The switch above is
unnecessary, as it will mean a lot of duplication.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk