  From: Ernie Kemp
  To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 2:39 AM
  Subject:  PHP Header issue

  <head>

  <title>Contact Us</title>

  </head>

  <?php header("Location: advertise2.php"); ?>

  The above is just snippet of the code but even this simple example throws the Header Warning / Error.

  Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/g/t/a /html/yourestate/advertise.php:6) in/home/content/g/t/a /html/yourestate/advertise.php on line 6

  The anwser may be simple but I have looked a blanks or spaces around the <?php ?> with no success.

  Ready need your help.

  Thanks,

  Ernie Kemp

  Phone: 416 577 5565

  Email:   ekemp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  ...man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but usually manages to pick himself up, walk over or around it, and carry on.
                                                                                                                      Winston S. Churchill