Re: how i assign a js variable to a php variable

imagine you have an assoc. array that you encode with json and save in the
js var. Ok.

This way is perfect. But you can do less with this values than using my
solution. Important: Each case is different, and may be studied in
particular.

You can not pass this myPHPvar javascript var as an input in a form. if you
want to change its value and maintein it, must to use an static var, and
only can access to this values via javascript functions where an event is
invoked  (in case you want to read or write values)

And I repeat: My solution is not the best, of course, but in many cases (for
my), mantaninance of data in hidden input and using DOM for accessing it,
allow an easiest dinamic treatment of data without reload a web page. Even
more if using jQwey or Prototype.