RE: how i assign a js variable to a php variable

> I have to disagree Ash, you can pass js variable values to PHP but only
> through a page load. Then you could use $_REQUEST, $_POST, $_GET to retrieve
> it. I have done this before.

And I am sure Ash does it on daily basis, the problem is the used therm: I want to *assign* ... not pass, assign!

I am quite sure that is what he meant, since I cannot count people reading <?php ?> in the middle of the page thinking it can interact directly with nodes and javascript, and being "a new one", I think Ash replied in the correct way.

Regards

Share your memories online with anyone you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1