RE: Validation XHTML code and repairing broken one

From: Dušan Novakovic

> I have few questions about validation XHTML and repairing if it's
> broken. The problem is that I have some, for example HTML code (simple

I use a Firefox plug-in called HTML Validator and then edit the source code for the pages in NetBeans. It uses either Tidy or the W3C SGML parser or both, your choice. Unfortunately it relies on some MS-Windows applications so it won't install on Linux. So I can use it on pages I build at work, but not on my personal stuff at home.

Bob McConnell