RE: Insert Symbol into Mysql

does JavaScript use the proper way to encode strings as encodeURIComponent is, and for each sent key/value pair?
Is MySQL table charset ut8_general_ci ?
If not, do you convert sent UTF-8 charset into table charset?

In few words we miss the way/library used to send data, the default PHP charset, the MySQL table charset, the way you store/retrieve data into MySQL, etc etc  ... we can help but we need more info

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photo-gallery-edit.aspx