Re: Speed Issues PHP vs ASP.net

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 10:37 AM, kyle.smith<kyle.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

The one big thing missed in the article is portability. While running
ASP.NET under Mono on Linux is possible, its not likely to be as
workable as taking php to almost any other environment.

And really,if you want to learn c# then just go learn java and make it better.

--

Bastien

Cat, the other other white meat