Re: Re: unset() something that doesn't exist

At 2:31 PM +0100 8/25/09, Stuart wrote:
Please don't reply directly unless you intend to pay me for my time.

2009/8/25 Ralph Deffke <ralph_deffke@xxxxxxxx>:
 sorry but its about the top topic it say it never does an error if u dont
 give an argument

I accept that your English is not great, but given that you should be
a bit more careful.

The OP said "is it the case that unset() does not trigger an error or
throw an exception if it's argument was never set?". That does not say
"if you don't give an argument". Not even close.

-Stuart

I can't believe that you are wasting time on this. This guy is beyond clueless.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------