Re: wierd behavior on parsing css with no php included

tx Lucas,

all your recomended solutions made sence for the different pupose.

for my purpose the apache solution worked just great

<Files ~ "\.css$">
    php_value default_mimetype "text/css"
</Files>

and
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .css

ralph_deffke@xxxxxxxx

"Jim Lucas" <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Ralph Deffke wrote:
> > Hi folks, i did post this also on the Wamp page but maybe someone out
there
> > had to solve that problem as well.
> >
> > systems involved
> >
> > Firefox 3.0.13
> > Firefox 3.5.2
> > IE 6
> >
> > Wamp:
> > apache 2.2.11
> > PHP 5.2.9 & php 5.3
> >
> > I do parse css files through php
> >

> If you state that they have not PHP to parse, then why parse them?  It is
a waist!

> > Problem: css files are loaded into the browsers but not interpreted or
used
> > on RAW HTML files no php included. The html files are produced with
> > phpDocumentor 1.4.2. IE6 uses parts of the css files loaded to display
the
> > page, Firefox NOT AT ALL.
> >
> > I think it might be possible that wamp throughs some wierd characters
into
> > the css files or is the header type a problem? It looks like parsing the
css
> > through the php engine changes the header of the css to text/html. this
> > would explain why IE6 can use them. on the other hand firebug shows the
> > loaded css, indicates however that no css is available.
> >
> > as an reverse check I did load the html files direktly from the disk
with
> > file:/// ... and the css are interpreted perfectly. so the source of the
> > problem is wamp.
> >
> > it seems that the @importcsss does the biggest problem.it creates a 404
> > error "file not found"
> >
> > it seems creating dynamic css files got some secrets involved with the
wamp.
> > I'm using this concept since ages on linux with no problem.
> >
> > on the @includecss it seems that the search for files are changing to
the
> > php include path or something.
> >
> > any idear what to check?
> >
> > is important for my work to create css dynamicly
> >

> My suggestion would be to have php run a script using the
auto_prepend_file ini option

> ; Automatically add files before or after any PHP document.
> auto_prepend_file = fix_headers.php
> auto_append_file =
>
> Then, in a script called fix_headers.php, somewhere in your path I hope,
you have this.

> <?php
>
> # The following regex is completely untested.  It is meant to
> $ext = strtolower(preg_replace('|^.*\.([^.]+)$|',
$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']));