Re: php move_uploaded_file() filesize problem

"Ryan Cavicchioni" <ryan+ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:20090824205810.GC32456@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 09:54:03PM +0200, Thomas Gabrielsen wrote:
Hi

I have a problem with uploading files that are bigger than the Master
Value allow me to, which is 32 MB. I've set the max_upload_filesize and
max_post_size in a .htaccess file and the phpinfo() reports the new local
value (128 MB) according to the .htaccess, but the script fails silently
with no errors every time I try to upload a file greater than 32 MB. Have
any of you had the same problem?

I stumbled across this blog post:
http://www.gen-x-design.com/archives/uploading-large-files-with-php/

He suggests also looking at the script timeout and the
'max_input_time' ini setting.

Regards,
 --Ryan Cavicchioni

Hi Ryan, and thanks for your reply:

I've allready set that, but I forgot to mention it in the first post. This is what my .htaccess looks like:
php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
php_value max_execution_time 800
php_value post_max_size 64M
php_value max_input_time 100
php_value memory_limit 120M

I'm very sure that it has something to do with the upload_max_filesize because I generated two files, one just a little greater than 32MB, and one just a little bit smaller. The latter file is uploaded fine, but the bigger one is not.

Thanks!
Thomas Gabrielsen