RE: SESSIONS lost sometimes

-----Original Message-----
From: Nitebirdz [mailto:nitebirdz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 August 2009 02:58 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  SESSIONS lost sometimes

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 02:34:54PM +0200, Angelo Zanetti wrote:
> Hi Leon,
>
> No harm intended :) Just thought that people were missing my post now and
> only answering yours.

Angelo, excuse me if I'm bringing up something very basic, but I'm new
to this.  Just trying to help.

I imagine redirects couldn't be the cause of the problem, right?

http://www.oscarm.org/news/detail/1877-avoiding_frustration_with_php_session

Hi thanks for the links it appears that its all in order also I'm not losing
SESSIONS on the redirect but somewhere else.

I have checked the garbage collection, disk space and other settings in the
PHP.ini file. ALL FINE.

So now I am really stuck and confused as to what could sometimes cause the
loss of these variables and other times it just works fine.

Is there possibly a way that I can call some function that will ensure that
the sessions are saved (I checked the manual - nothing much).

Any other ideas? Anything that you think might be causing issues?

Thanks
Angelo