Re: wierd behavior on parsing css with no php included

You have a path problem.  The browser is looking for your file/// . Remove
all but the folder and file information (that is if the css folder/file are
in the root directory).

So if your file looks like
url(f/////desktop/yourcomputer/mydocuments/sites/thissite/css/css.css),
remove all but the css/css.css

Or, if you are using Dreamweaver, right click and use the url locator

Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4360 (20090823) __________

http://www.eset.com