Re: array() returns something weird

> Hm. . .it does look odd. Searching the bugs database at
> http://bugs.php.net does turn up one other report (at
> http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=47870 ) of array() returning NULL in
> certain hard-to-duplicate circumstances on FreeBSD,

Yes, I found it even before posting here, but I wasn't sure whether to file a
new report or comment under this one. If your intuition is that these bugs are
related, then I will do the latter. Thank you for your attention.

> I don't suppose you have a development environment on another
> machine where you can test another version of PHP?

Assuming you mean a FreeBSD environment, nope :( but I will try on Linux
tomorrow.

Regards,
Szczepan Holyszewski