Re: Form Spam

There is plenty of commonaltiy in the submissions, all ip addresses start
with an 122.  They all offer SEO services, but change the wording, so if I
tried to bannish any submissions with Search Engine, Ranking, Google etc,
they would probably just shift messages. There are also special charactors
in the messages, although I am not sure if that is just a foreign charactor
that is being translated.

I also noticed that one of the messages start with "\ and end with \", which
I assume is put in to beat system.

I did find on stopforumspam.com this ip address and they had whois
information, it points to india.  There is also a "report abuse" to the ISP,
but I wonder if that is just another trap.

Any thoughts would be appriciated.

Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4351 (20090820) __________

http://www.eset.com