Re: Form Spam

may be a better afvice could be given if we would know more about the
application. However u mentioend that these little amonut is HUMAN driven.
then its very much dependent on the application itself and can not be done
with putting some retrictions which would be against the internationality of
the web.

However a common practice is thst u give a human only readable image that
shows hard readable character stuff to put in a input field for verification
on the server.

however human driven spam is almost not avoidable, bots yes.

The problem is that people in the third world work for 2 bugs a day. I would
wonder if u don't talk about the "nigeria conection" by the way.

hope it helps
ralph_deffke@xxxxxxxx

signature database 4351 (20090820) __________