Re: Re: Undefined Offset Error with Pagination and Sessions

On 8/18/09 12:44 PM, "Shawn McKenzie" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Miller, Terion wrote:
> Hi Folks, after days of trying lots of different things, I'm must grovel to
> the list and post my problem...which is I am unable to get my pagination to
> work, it seems to not carry the session to the next page and I get the
> "undefined offset error"
>
> The page code is posted here since my email client seems to mess up the code
> formatting: http://pastebin.ca/1534024
>
> Thanks to any and all who have a look.
> Terion

First off the $_SESSION array doesn't exist because you haven't started
the session with session_start().

--
Thanks!
-Shawn

Oh Sorry for confusion but yes the session_start() is at the very very top of the page along with a bunch of other data connection stuff, I just didn't include in the troublesome script.