Re: Another date exercise

At 4:10 PM +0100 8/17/09, Luke wrote:
What would be really cool is if someone wrote a PHP script that generates some Javascript code that could do this.

I mean while we're on the subject of complicating things ;)

--
Luke Slater
:O)

While writing/creating javascript from php can be done, that's not the problem.

The problem is that the data provided from a javascript program that cannot be trusted. All data taken from javascript routines must be sanitized.

So if you want to talk about complicating things, start accepting data from javascript routines without sanitizing and see how that works out for you.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------