From: Dotan Cohen [mailto:dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 9:46 PM
To: Sudheer Satyanarayana
Cc: php-general.
Subject: Re:  Cannot exec in my own directory

> Check the include path. Try using the complete path to the file. And make
> sure the user PHP is running has read permissions to the directories
upwards
> the hierarchy.

Thanks. I am using the complete path to the script:
exec("/home/username/script.sh");

In the /home/username/ directory there are other files, such as
database_connection.inc that I regularly include_once in my PHP
scripts, so I know that PHP has read access to that directory.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il