Re: Re: Issue with the huge import script

better consider if u r insulting I've seen a view posts of u falling into
that category i w'ld recomment respect posters first approaches even if they
r stupid and incorporate the respect in the way u answer

the comment "you r crying ..." is an insult.

"Ashley Sheridan" <ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Sun, 2009-08-16 at 11:25 +0200, Ralph Deffke wrote:
> > so then tell me tell me what my first sentence means
> >
> > "this sounds huge, and cries for a sql version of the import."
> >
> > it looks like u have no experience in working as consultant  hotlines
Ash

> > import

> > am

> > code

> > overwrite

> > > There are rare occasions on this list where the best answer is not
PHP,