Re: Design Patterns

Thank you Martin.  I'm new to php and stuff like this and the great folks on
this newsgroup really help the newbies like myself learn the language.
That's why I like this list and regularly snoop through the threads here.
This list is the most helpful resource on php that I've been able to find
out here in the digital wilderness... along with the help files at php.net

mark