Re: Class Problems

Ashley Sheridan wrote:
And I really would use a PHP 5 server given the choice. I've tried
speaking to the hosting company a few times, but they brush me off!
Hi Ashley,

And how is their SLA then? Do you take full responsibility in case of a security breach? PHP 4 is way long ago and there are plenty hosting companies that do have PHP 5 and have a clear security/update policy.

You, yes YOU, are their client paying their sandwich. If you are not serviced properly, they have to eat one less. Now, go on and brush them off......

Kind regards,

Aschwin Wesselius