Is there any considerations for not putting php scripts in tmpfs?

Hi php-general,
sorry if it is a wrong lists for this question.

I have read many articles/messages about using tmpfs store temp files,

for example, php session data, smarty compied templates and so on.

An obvious reason for that is: it doesn't matter about data loss caused by
machine restart/poweroff.

since it is not that difficult to restore files on a tmpfs from a disk-based
dir when machine boot up.

so may i put all my php scripts on a tmpfs to speed it up?  would that cause
other issues?

thanks for your advices.