RE: Radio buttons problem

Huh???

If you have entries for:

   name[0], email[0], sex[0]
   name[1], email[1], sex[1]
   name[2], email[2], sex[2]

and then delete the entry containing sex[1], why wouldn't you just end up with

   name[0], email[0], sex[0]
   name[2], email[2], sex[2]

???

Unless, of course, what you have is

   name[], email[], sex[0]
   name[], email[], sex[1]
   name[], email[], sex[2]

... in which case, don't do that!  If it's important to you that the indexes match across name[], email[] and sex[], then you must supply them explicitly for every field in the group -- if you name some of the fields with [], and some with explicit [1], [2] indexes, you're setting yourself up for exactly this kind of mismatch problem when you come to delete (or insert!) entries.

Cheers!

Mike
 --
Mike Ford,
Electronic Information Developer, Libraries and Learning Innovation,