Re: Undefined symbol "ssl_onceonlyinit"

I wonder if it's downloading the imap.so as a binary instead of source
(or php as a binary instead of source). But this is the reason you are
getting the errors. It has to do with the shared libraries at build
time not matching the shared libraries at runtime (eg the symbol in
the shared library I'm expecting is not in the shared library I am
using).

You know, looking at the error messages that you posted again I now
realize that the incompatability is not between imap and php, but imap
and /libexec/ld-elf.so.1. That's where you need to look it seems.

Adam.

--
Adam Randall
http://www.xaren.net