Re: "PHP 6 and MySQL 5 for Dynamic Web Sites" Book

Hi Larry,

nice to have a comment from the editor, and I want to say thanks for writing
this book.

however this discussion was initiated by a newbie asking what book he should
use to learn php. ur book is important to the community of php freaks ! it
saved my time to see where the path is going through ! without reading and
surving on the web about the php6 branch. i do have ur book on 4 and 5 as
well and the new book i could just use to overfly the php6 related parts and
i was in the picture what COULD happen.
thanks for ur work.

however, for a newbie ? he would wonder why his production server tells him
about parse errors of unknown construction, because its 5,x

as I said earlier, "learning a family starting with a baby", however if you
are familiar with the family, you should get to know the new baby.

ralph_deffke@xxxxxxxx