Re: Time keeping in DB

off course, but this is a different subject, means a finished, not changing
time sheet is to store. in that case I would prefere to use a single record
for each sheet holding an id, possibly a date and then a medium text holding
a simple xml notation of the sheet. the benetit of that concept is again
that the timesheet can have unlimited start stop times. here again is the
final rendering of that xml data responsible for the presentation. however
the input AND output application would be a bit more complicated.