Re: Multiple MySQL Queries

I re-read your original thread, and I think *now* I may know what you're
asking.

Bastien is right, you're not going to be able to selectively send data to
PHP with just HTML. Be careful though, as 'GET' has its
limits. POST has limits as well, but for adding items to a shopping
cart you're unlikely to hit those.

If you want to avoid JS,
you're going to have to send the whole page and then sort out what
needs to be updated on the server.

Jerry Wilborn
jerrywilborn@xxxxxxxxx