Re: Re: Dan Brown

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 12:29:29PM -0400, Daniel Brown wrote:

>     ALL:
>
>     It's far easier to drop a line to the mailing lists and BCC a few
> others than to write back to many individually.

<snip>

(I thought you were just heads down coding, not adding to the Brown
population. ;-)

And this means that while Dan's family and business are recuperating, we
should be on our best mailing list behavior, no top posting, no
flamewars, etc. Right? (Yeah, right.)

And of course, all the best to Dan, his wife and new daughter. I'm with
Tedd; you'll love your daughter to pieces until she gets to puberty.
Then take your wife and leave the country, no forwarding address.
"Haileigh who?"

;-}

Paul

--